Seize this rare opportunity to secure a large 1967sqm (approx), near-level parcel of land with a desirable north to north-westerly aspect and broad bay views. Currently set on this generous allotment is a charming 'Cape Cod' style, dual level home, one of the original few in this quiet, leafy enclave of Mount Martha. The relaxed, four bedroom, timber home offers sea vistas from both floors, an open plan design, three separate light-filled living spaces (or extra bedrooms) and an expansive alfresco deck overlooking a lush, child friendly lawn. To the rear of the fully fenced property lies an additional, two bedroom dwelling complete with bathroom and living area. Utilised as a treasured, family coastal retreat for many years, the existing home and cottage offer the prospect to update for modern living or create two new residences on this exceptional allotment (STCA). Set in a highly sought after location, a short stroll from popular South Beach, the Village and Mount Martha Primary School, this unique property will appeal to savvy investors, developers or families seeking space.
- Rare opportunity to acquire a large, near-level block with ideal north to north-westerly aspect and bay views
- Four bedroom, dual level, timber home with sea vistas plus a free-standing two bedroom cottage with scope to renovate or build two new homes (STCA)
- Baltic pine floors, ducted heating, split-system air-conditioning, open fire place, three separate living areas, expansive alfresco deck and lush child-friendly lawn
- Premier location, a short walk from Mount Martha Primary School, Village and South Beach, in a leafy, peaceful enclave
- Terms: 10% Deposit, Balance Due 30-120 Days