Claiming a substantial 873m2 (approx) flat allotment in an outstanding seaside location between Martha Cove and the beach, this circa 1970s three-bedroom home awaits a contemporary refurbishment or redevelopment into two Hampton-style luxury townhouses. With plans and permits already approved to construct dual two-storey dwellings, each townhouse has been drafted to incorporate four bedrooms, spacious open living adjoining a large kitchen, upper retreat, lounge/study, north-facing deck, three bathrooms and double garage, and one includes a pool and spa. Strolling distance to the marina, Safety Beach shops, the yacht club and the crystal waters of the bay, the existing home has been partially modernised and comprises three-bedrooms, an original kitchen and bathroom, split-systems, sliding glass doors to the expansive garden and a double carport, and is certainly rentable for investors looking to landbank their money for the future.
- Blue chip site between Martha Cove and the beach
- Plans and permits to construct two luxury townhouses
- Plans include 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living and 1 with pool and spa
- Renovate or extend the existing home (STCA)
- Current home includes 3 bedrooms, original kitchen and bathroom
- Excellent investment opportunity
- Strolling distance to marina, yacht club, shops and beach