This desirable location offers the Dava Drive shops at the end of the street, and is central to Main St Mornington, Mount Martha Village and Benton Square Shopping Centre. Everything is conveniently located nearby and enhanced with Birdrock & Fishermans beaches and cliff top walking tracks within close proximity.
Internally the immediate impact of space is featured by the double height ceiling entry behind the impressive facade. The beautiful â??Firestreakâ?? timber flooring that oozes character will then catch your eye and lead you to the open plan, private and well orientated kitchen with quality appliances, dining and main living area at the rear of the home. This then opens with double sliding doors to the paved and light filled rear yard.
Features throughout this quality and impressive Latitude 37 home on its own title include:
- 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, Double Car Garage
- Downstairs living includes - kitchen, dining, walk in pantry, internal garage access, powder room, and master suite on the ground floor
- Separate zoned living upstairs, 3 additional bedrooms and main bathroom.
- 6 Star Energy Rating
- Powder coated aluminium framed awning windows
- Soaring 2.7m (9') ceilings throughout
- Solid timber flooring (14mm) with 3 coat Synteko finish
- Square set cornice
- Soft close drawers and glass splash back to kitchen
- Stone bench tops throughout
- Quality European appliances - 2 x AEG 60cm stainless steel ovens, AEG 90cm 5 burner gas cook top including triple ring wok burner
- Integrated dishwasher with matching joinery panel
- Full height tiling to bathroom and ensuite
- Actron Air reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Low energy LED down lights throughout
- Feature lighting to island bench
- NBN ready, TV aerial
- Quality carpets with upgraded underlay
- Private fully landscaped gardens
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Fencing, decking turf, planting and retaining walls
Each home is on a separate title with direct street frontage and no Owners Corporation.