Harnessing spectacular panoramic water views across the coastline and bay, this breathtaking entertainerâ??s oasis offers amazing space and the ultimate in seaside serenity. Cleverly sculpted into the elevation of the 1707sqm (approx) allotment, the elegant four-bedroom home boasts a vast lounge room with romantic gas log fireplace, a grand wall of windows and doors opening to a broad deck to relax and take in the remarkable blue vista.
Up the split level a second living and dining area with polished timber floors sides a granite kitchen with sleek white Bosch/Fisher & Paykel appliances, while more doors open to other surrounding decks, a large alfresco entertaining hut with concertina screens and cascading coastal gardens with zoned mod-grass lawns flanked by palm trees and birds of paradise. A plush master suite with walk-in robe and private bathroom shares the spectacular Port Phillip outlook through tall windows, with both a full family bathroom and powder room servicing the three additional bedrooms. Just a short drive to Mt Martha village, the primary school, South Beach and Martha Cove, this heavenly home is set to transport you to the Amalfi Coast.
- Stunning coastal home with panoramic bay views
- Two gorgeous living areas and alfresco entertaining hut
- Expansive decking and terraced coastal gardens
- 9000L water tank
- Granite kitchen with quality appliances
- Large master with WIR, ensuite and bay views
- Junior zone with family bathroom
- Fourth bedroom/study and adjacent powder room
- Double remote garage with workshop
- Gas log fireplace, ducted heating and split-system
- Short drive to village, school, beach and Martha Cove