Take in the stunning views of Port Phillip Bay from this spectacular family home which is within footsteps to Mills Beach, Main Street cafes, Mornington Primary School and Mornington Secondary College.
Spanning across two exciting levels, this beautifully presented home offers the option of multi-generational living, given the presence of a private upstairs living/dining/study area and kitchenette which spills out to a balcony that soaks up the panoramic vistas of Mornington Harbour and Port Phillip Bay! Also on this level, discover a large master bedroom with an ensuite and a spacious walk-in robe.
Downstairs lies three bedrooms with built-in robes including a substantial guest bedroom with an ensuite and a luxurious central bathroom with a spa bath is where you'll love soaking up the tranquility.
Then when it's time to entertain, you are spoilt for choice as there's multiple living areas including a formal dining room, a formal lounge room and a sun-kissed open-plan living/dining area which is overseen by a feature-packed kitchen which boasts a Miele oven, a St George four burner ceramic hob cooktop and a dishwasher. Enjoy the canapes out on the paved alfresco entertainer's area or separate courtyard!
Comprehensively appointed throughout, this residence also features a remote control double garage with a large workshop, a carport/boat/caravan port, hydronic heating, reverse air conditioning throughout, two gated entrances (one side remote control), a powder room, high ceilings and more!
- 1181sqm* block
- 29 squares* of living
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Hydronic heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- High ceilings
- Multiple living areas
- Multi-generational option (upstairs!)
- Four spacious bedrooms
- One WIR & three BIR'S
- Three bathrooms and powder room
- Spa bath in central bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Upstairs balcony with bay views
- Two outdoor entertaining areas
- Remote control double garage/large workshop
- Carport/boat/caravan port
- Two secure gated entrances (one side remote control)
- Walking distance to Mills Beach
- Footsteps to Main Street cafes
* All measurements and dimensions are approximate