Effortlessly claiming its place among the most elite houses in this exclusive beachside locale within footsteps to Mt Eliza Village, Ranelagh Club and crystal waters of the bay, this spectacular three-bedroom plus study home boasts seamless indoor-outdoor living. Showcasing a generous open plan kitchen / living / dining area, spilling out onto a private alfresco and terrace area, making this the perfect home for easy entertaining.
The glamorous kitchen is as stunning as it is functional offering soft close draws, premium stainless-steel appliances and loads of bench space, which wouldn't be complete without the sizable Butler's Pantry.
A well thought out floor plan places the master suite in a private corner of the home, complimented with a his / hers walk in robe and fully tiled ensuite. Two further generously sized bedrooms are situated at the other end of the home, both with walk in robes and a shared full sized bathroom and a small 4th bedroom or study off the main living.
The home is completed by a cosy sitting room with gas log fireplace, perfect for every day relaxing or chilly Winter nights in.
Whether it's outdoor entertaining, relaxing by the fire, seamless family living or location convenience you're after, this stunning home has it all.
- conveniently located within minutes of Mt Eliza Village, Ranelagh Club & beach
- stunning 3 yr old home in as new condition
- open plan living, with separate formal sitting room
- modern kitchen with gas cooktop and electric wall oven
- integrated alfresco entertaining area
- double lock up garage with internal access
- spacious master suite with his/hers WIR and fully tiled ensuite
- still under new home warranty
- land size 786m2 approx.