Often sought but seldom found. This 805sqm (approx) allotment is a mere 180m from the Ranelagh Beach track, strolling distance to the Ranelagh Club and one of a rare few properties backing directly onto a family-friendly local reserve.
Ideally positioned near the beach in Rannoch Avenue, this original weatherboard home and her enchanting garden presents a once-in-a-generation opportunity in Mount Elizaâ??s historic Ranelagh Estate. The mostly original home includes 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 generous living rooms - one at the front with an open fireplace and the other at the rear with a garden outlook and space for a study nook. She has been cherished by the one previous family for 37 years, and most recently as a summer house by the sea.
The layout includes a spacious master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes plus a second spacious bedroom located in a separate wing next to a huge family bathroom. A further 2 smaller bedrooms, with built-in robes, complete the accommodation. Discover an original kitchen with a Miele dishwasher, overlooking the back yard.
Step outside to a shed, a garden patio, a single carport and a gorgeous timber-lined weatherboard studio, framed by mature trees and lawn.
- Original weatherboard home in the historic Ranelagh Estate
- 805 sqm (approx) allotment backing directly onto a local reserve
- 180m to the Ranelagh Beach track
- Walking distance to the Ranelagh Club
- Update or build the seaside home of your dreams
- Warming open fireplace
- Garden patio and timber-lined weatherboard studio
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms
- Secure off-street parking behind double gates
- Quiet, family-friendly crescent
- Within easy reach of prestigious schools and the village shops