Bringing together individuality, functionality and designer detail, this off-the-plan three-bedroom, two-bathroom single-level residence showcases the famed architectural excellence that Cahill Building Group is renowned for.
Exclusively situated in a vibrant beachside pocket within a minutes' walk of Dava Villages' bustling cafes, shops and a stroll away from Fossil Beach and Esplanade walking trails, this light-filled and low-maintenance residence is a winning combination of luxury and location.
The interior makes an instant impact with herring bone oak flooring, sleek black fixtures, messmate timber benchtops and beautiful handmade feature tiles; while a wonderful sense of space is accentuated by high ceilings, sky-lights, banks of double glazed glass and clever connections to outdoor spaces.
Close to schools, Bentons Square, buses and Main Street, you can live in utmost comfort, celebrate in captivating style and be close to everything Mornington and its surrounds has to offer in this beautiful seaside home.
- Possible stamp duty savings
- Separate title
- Open-plan living and dining, plus study nook
- Gas fireplace, floating cabinetry and wall of glass sliding doors
- Sunny entertaining deck and low-maintenance garden
- Quantum quartz benchtops with breakfast bar and high end appliances
- Double Ariston ovens, induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher and butlerâ??s pantry
- Main bedroom with a fitted dressing room and fully tiled ensuite
- Two further fitted bedrooms open to a central courtyard, plus main bathroom with freestanding bath and separate toilet
- Double remote garage with internal access,
- Central heating and air conditioning, fitted laundry, video intercom and security system
- Due for completion late 2018