The ultimate luxury for beach-loving families and those who love to lap up the serenity of the seaside, this rare beach box at Mornington's beloved Mills Beach offers the perfect pozzy to launch your sizzling summers. Just a few footsteps to the gently lapping shoreline where the kids can splash on the water's edge right in front of you, the location is nestled behind a wide foreshore for excellent wind protection, while the views from Mornington Harbour and golf club in one direction and across Port Phillip Bay to the Melbourne city skyline in the other are something to behold with your sunset wine. Very well maintained among this tidy cluster of beach boxes, #87 captures the essence of beachside bliss with whitewashed and sky-blue tones and enough square footage to easily stow your boats and boogie boards, buckets and spades, leaving you free to meander down the sandy trail at the bottom of the Esplanade with nothing but a picnic basket. With beach box sales far and few between, this rare offering flaunts the ultimate accoutrement for sunlovers.
- Rare beach box on beloved Mornington Beach
- Views to Mornington Harbour & Melbourne city skyline
- Steps to the lapping shoreline & calm bay water
- Set among a string of colourful beach boxes
- Beautifully presented
- Large doors to securely stow boats & boogie boards
- The perfect site for summer picnics, sunbathing & sunset wines