Ideally positioned on an enormous allotment of almost 1,300M2 within the prestigious and highly coveted Fleetwood Crescent & Frankston High School Zone, this 1960â??s classic residence has been freshly painted with newly polished timber floors and new carpet throughout.
Backing on to the Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve (with private access via the Edna Walling inspired back gate) This iconic 2 storey residence has commanding views over the Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve. Other features include:
- Established natural gardens contributing to a sense of privacy and tranquility
- Enormous bedrooms offering built in robes
- Freshly polished Hardwood floorboards
- Gas wall furnace and A/C
- A North-East facing orientation floods the home with natural light
- The original kitchen is neat, functional and offers gas cooking as well as ample cupboard and bench space
- The kitchen, dining and lounge area leads out onto a brand new expansive entertaining deck (under construction) which offers uninterrupted views over the treetops of the Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve - An upstairs as well as a downstairs bathroom service the home
- The option of multiple living domains or fourth bedroom downstairs
- A sealed drive way ascends gently from a large double carport to the street front with extra parking space at the rear of the carport.
Positioned in close proximity to the Frankston CBD as well as several reputable schools and in a proud and secure area, your family will be thrilled with the lifestyle on offer.
- In the Frankston High School Zone
- In the shared Derinya Primary School Zone
- Backing on to the Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve
- Within 500M of the boutique Norman Avenue cafÃ©â??s / shops
- Within 1KM of the award winning Frankston beach
- Within 3KM of the Frankston train station
- Near to public transport infrastructure
- Within 3KM to the new Frankston Aquatic and Recreation Centre
- Within 3KM of the Frankston Chisolm Tafe
- Within 3KM of the Frankston CBD
- Close proximity to local parklands as well as recreation facilities
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort.
Call Lisa to arrange an inspection today.