5A Radley Street Mornington
An entertainer's haven with a privileged beachside address, location and luxury unite to spectacular effect in this outstanding home situated in the very heart of Mornington, featuring a split-level layout and vast alfresco area providing a picturesque place to host family and friends. The home has been superbly finished to exacting standards with a clear emphasis on lifestyle-oriented living. At the heart of the home, a cutting-edge kitchen boasts butler's pantry, quality stainless-steel appliances and gas cooking, with an open layout spilling down out to the sumptuous lounge with atmospheric gas log fireplace. Pampered children or house guests will relish the three generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes, serviced by a full family bathroom with freestanding soaker tub. While parents will enjoy the absolute serenity of the master bedroom with private ensuite and walk in robe. This premium home features gas ducted heating, split systems to lounge and main bedroom, plus double lock up garage. Located only a short stroll to the shops and cafes of Main Street, this stunning townhouse provides a low maintenance lifestyle for exceptional permanent living or luxurious weekend escapes.
- Modern luxury living in the heart of beachside Mornington
- Spectacular contemporary design finished to exacting standards
- Stunning open plan living, sumptuous lounge and gas log fireplace
- Premium kitchen with butler's pantry and stainless steel appliances
- Split level layout to vast outdoor alfresco area
- Lavish master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Full family bathroom with freestanding soaker tub
- Ducted heating and split systems, plus double lock up garage
- Short stroll to shops and cafes of Main Street
McEwing & Partners - Mornington
160 Main Street
T 03 5975 4555
F 03 5975 6444
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.