70 Glenisla Drive Mount Martha
An exceptional Mt Martha offering located within walking distance to Mt Martha Primary School, the Village, South Beach and a host of other fabulous attractions. Recently extended and renovated to make the most of this prime beachside location, the home boasts beautiful interior spaces filled with natural light, a crisp coastal palette and a breathtaking kitchen/living/dining domain that leads out to a huge upper level sundeck and entertaining area with spectacular bay views.
Featuring a stunning kitchen fit for the budding cook, chic bathrooms, peaceful master suite with walk-in robes, plus a large rumpus room with garden aspect and fabulous detached bungalow, there is a lot to love about this special property.
Set among a lush landscape of verdant green lawns, native shrubs and established trees the atmosphere here is instantly calming and quintessentially coastal.
Adjacent to Mt Martha Primary School with an elevated position, the amazing vista presides over beautiful trees, parklands and the majesty of Port Phillip Bay. Situated only moments to the golden shores of South Beach, you will be set to enjoy the very best magnificent Mt Martha has to offer.
- Set on 791sqm (approx) with 225sqm (approx) of living space
- Coastal, light filled living spaces
- Connoisseurs kitchen, luxe bathroom, plus mudroom
- Gas ducted heating, gas log fire, plus refrigerated cooling
- Double glazing throughout, plus 6 star energy rating
- Full irrigation to lawns and drip system throughout the garden on timers
- Separate home office with NBN connected
- Electric front gate and garage door
- Lush landscaping with established trees
- Spectacular bay views
- Walking distance to Mt Martha Primary, South Beach and the Village
McEwing & Partners - Mornington
160 Main Street
T 03 5975 4555
F 03 5975 6444
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.